Please help Trimble Church stay in ministry in our neighborhood.
Your prayers and generosity is appreciated!
Goals for 2018
- Evangelism and Outreach: Bring more people into church with more invitations and follow-up. Make new people feel welcome & part of church. “Welcome one another, therefore, as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.” Romans 15:7
- Missions: Continue to support mission opportunities and get more of congregation. “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you invited me in. I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.” Matthew 25:35-36
- Worship: Work to improve music. “Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” Psalm 100:2
4. Faith Development: Provide resources to the church during spiritually significant times such as Lent and Advent.
Provide weekly After School Program & Sunday School for children and adults. We need to encourage their Christian
walk. Continue Weekly Bible Study began in 2017. “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
2 Peter 3:18
- Leadership Development: To discern potential leaders and nurture them. To develop & encourage spiritual development in current leaders. “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”
1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Finance: To teach the congregation the joy of giving. “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ, to serve God and serve people, to nourish souls.