1 18.25 oz yellow cake mix
1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 3/4 oz package instant butterscotch pudding mix
4 eggs 1 cup water
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 T. ground cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan or a 10 inch bunt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, and the pudding mixes. Add eggs, oil and water. Mix until well blended.
- In a smaller bowl mix cinnamon, brown sugar and walnuts. (I omit the walnuts)
- Pour half of the cake batter into prepared pan. Spread evenly. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar.
- Pour remaining cake batter in pan, spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes in 350 degree oven. Then reduce heat to 325 and bake 35-40 minutes.